Google

Penelope Cruz gets her Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame







Penelope Cruz gets her Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame and no other than her "Pirates of the Caribbean" co-star Johnny Depp who presented her with a commemorative plaque during the ceremony. Actor hubby Javier Bardem was also there to give his support.

According to People.com "She's an inconceivably phenomenal mommy, which I've witnessed firsthand, and it's pretty incredible. She's as loyal and true a friend as anyone could ever dream of and I'm very privileged to be able to have her in my life."
And Penelope has this so say of Johnny, "I came to Los Angeles for the first time in 1994. I spoke no English. I only knew how to say two sentences: One was, 'How are you?' The other was, 'I want to work with Johnny Depp,' " she said. "In the last 10 years I've worked with him twice, and that has improved my English."

No comments:

Search